Membership at Saaristomeren Melojat
Welcome to join the club! As member of the club Saaristomeren Melojat you get to meet other kayakers and you can enjoy kayaking as a hobby in more versatile, cheaper and safer way. In order to learn the practises at the paddling center and to make paddling safe, you need to take a basic paddling course for beginners or attend a short guided paddling trial before joining.
You can ask more about the membership at email@example.com.
New! From now on, you can also pay your membership with Smartum. Please contact us separately by email so that we can manually take this payment method into account in the billing.
Our membership offers plenty of benefits:
- You can participate in various inexpensive or free events organized by the club, such as trainings, guided trips in the archipelago and practises in a swimming hall during winter.
- You can use the club's kayaks and SUP boards for free when leaving the paddling center to paddle and returning the equipment during its opening hours on the same day.
- You get 50% discount on one single or double kayak when renting kayaks for multiple days.
- You get the membership mail.
- You can rent a storage place for your own kayak at the paddling center. If all the storage is fully occupied, you will be placed in queue. Inquiries regarding kayak storage: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It's also possible to get a key to the paddling center to enter the premises outside opening hours, if you are a member and have been an active paddler for over one season. In exceptional cases, the key can be issued earlier. You can send request with reasoning for the need to email@example.com.
|Under 18 years||Adult|
|Membership||30€ / year||65€ / year|
|Kayak storage||90€ / year|
|Key to the paddling center||20€ / year|
It is recommended that the club members participate in voluntary activites so that the club can continue offering diverse services at reasonable price.
Changing your contact information
In case of changes in your contact information, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org.